Pokemon mystery dungeon:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soooooooo.

3 posters

Go down

Soooooooo. Empty Soooooooo.

Post  Excel Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:17 am

Many forums prevent normal members from posting on it.
Not much seems to be available for gaining loyalty and interest from members.
Things are still messy.
I barely ever see you guys online.
Among other problems.
:(

I understand that you were editing this forum on your lonesome for personal reasons, but I fail to comprehend what there could be that is accomplished better and/or faster by oneself rather than with the help of others.
Or maybe, I'm just really ignorant? I do not intend on doubting your opinion on how things should be done, and I hope I don't sound as such.
But I don't like going to this site every day and finding no changes or news.
If I was given the authority to do so, I would really love to help out around here!
I promise I would be active and would contribute as much as my spare time allows it.

I apologize if I am being disrespectful or pressuring. I hope my opinions are constructive.
Excel
Excel
Guild master
Guild master

Back to top Go down

Soooooooo. Empty Re: Soooooooo.

Post  Quilavar Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 am

First,
Hi Excel!

I know whatcha mean and i would like it, if you're going to be a part of the staff.

But I think, that just Nisra has the possibilities(gosh, what a word) to do so.
My part on this website is the translation you see.
And I hope we can change the layout a bit too, the picture at the top looks so cheap with the white background.

Then~ we should start some huge Roleplays ^^
the members will come by themselfes.
Quilavar
Quilavar
Head guild Translator
Head guild Translator

Back to top Go down

Post  Nisra Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 am

anger hurt
I know I know I know I KNOW.

im so sorry, im so busy this week so I can't sort anything. therefor I am going to leave Quil as head untill i'm back. Exel I guesssssss I will make you admin (I really wanted to wait untill I had the normal stuff up but nooooooooooooooooooooo) I would like to add the pics myself if you don't mind. I will add more tomorrow and should be able to do somethings tomoz. k now CALM DOWN. stop asking or things wont get done.

~Nisra xx
Nisra
Nisra
Guild master
Guild master

https://pmd-ter.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Excel Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 am

Please, don't get agitated. I made no demands, and merely asked about the state of things.
You will find that asking often does result in a desirable response. ( at least, in my case ;) )

I do appreciate you giving me this authority ( thank youuu c: ), and I completely understand your being busy.
I'm sorry if you are under stress by whatever is taking your time, but you should ask for help, even if you think it isn't necessary at the moment! It's not shameful at all.
If what I'm describing is not the case, then disregard the above. :x

Anyways, I'll try to do work that does not involve pictures and the like. Thank you for giving me permission to help out.
Excel
Excel
Guild master
Guild master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum